Thursday 21 September 2017

Yvone Jegede and Her Dad Have a Striking Resemblance

Yvone with Dad
Yvone Jegede posted a picture of her dad on her social media page and wow, the resemblance is great. We thought it good to share with you. Yvone is a Nigerian screen goddess. She is very good at what she does, acting.

She captioned it:

“The love of my life… My first love. I will not only take a bullet for you, I go use am drink garri sef.. My Jegidu, Jegeson, Jegilinger, Papa Yvonne toh sure.#DaddysGirl #DaddysLittleGirl #1stBorn #EdoBlood #AgenebodeIsBae”

No comments:

Post a Comment

IKEJA ELECTRIC CELEBRATES HEROIC WORKFORCE, GETS AWARDED FOR EXCELLENCE, INVESTMENTS IN INFRASTRUCTURE & COMMUNITY WELFARE

Ikeja Electric Plc (IE), has reiterated its commitment to accelerated network upgrades aimed at providing efficient service delivery to its ...