Monday 2 April 2018

Rehoboth Foundation Gives To Widows in Alimosho

Rehoboth Foundation gave out to widows in Alimosho, Lagos on Monday, April 2, 2018. We give God all the glory. We hope to do same every month.
Speech by the founder of the foundation of Rehoboth Foundation

Rehoboth Foundation came into existence when I lost my husband and was grieving. Here I am, a young woman with 3 children to cater for all by myself, a mortgage to pay and bills to sort out. I was deep in the ocean of fear, of uncertainty, unsure of what the future held for me and my children. Then the Lord laid Genesis 38:14 in my heart and it has been my consolation since then. I have since been meditating on it and I will love the widows present here today to do same.

This Foundation is dedicated to the memory of my late husband, a nice man full of love and compassion. He liked giving to others, especially less privileged. He loved to put smiles on people’s faces. He touched so many lives while he was alive and therefore his legacies will live on. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

































Rehoboth Foundation’s main focus is to cater for the physical and spiritual need of widows and their children all over the world. We will be going from city to city to touch lives of the needy and less privileged at least once a month.

We already have a land in Nigeria that we are working on to build an emergency shelter for widows who need a temporary place to stay pending when they are able to sort themselves out. We are pleading with well-meaning people and bodies to partner with us on this project to meet the need of the less privileged.

Apart from giving shelter, we will also need to provide food for people who will be staying in the home and so need everybody’s support on this journey.

Today we are giving a little to the widows to show our love and care and we hope to do more on a monthly basis.

We encourage the widows here to be steadfast in the Lord, trust Him because He is the husband of the widow and He will continue to be with you.






I like to specially thank the chairman of Mosan Okunola LCDA, Hon. Princess Olabisi Adebajo, a mother and lover of the less privileged. Since her assumption of office, she has empowered not less than 250 people in different skills. This shows that she has the love of people at heart hence our resolve to make her our special guest of honour today. She is represented by her Vice, Hon. Dayo Osinowo aka PapaDi, who himself has an NGO which caters for the need of less privileged people.

I also appreciate our Councilor, Hon. Opeoluwa Adeshoye aka Opene for his support

I like to appreciate Dr. Samuel Alori and Architect Fajimi for accepting our invitation to be here also. Dr. Alori will be giving health tips while Pastor Fajimi will feed us with the word of God.

I like to thank all the volunteers on this project. I say a big thank you to all.

Finally, to the widows, may God meet you always at the points of your need. Thank you and God bless you.























winner of lucky dip, Mrs. Akpan

No comments:

Post a Comment

IKEJA ELECTRIC CELEBRATES HEROIC WORKFORCE, GETS AWARDED FOR EXCELLENCE, INVESTMENTS IN INFRASTRUCTURE & COMMUNITY WELFARE

Ikeja Electric Plc (IE), has reiterated its commitment to accelerated network upgrades aimed at providing efficient service delivery to its ...